Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Amigurumi Crochet Pony Gets Stuck at the Top




I can do this. I just need to inch a few millimeters closer. Almost there.....almost there.

OMG I can't do it! Get me away, away. Mom!! Mom!! Help! Someone help.

[deep breath]

Ok, this is it. I'm gonna do this. I am one with the slide. I love slides. This is going to be soooo much fun. And then I can go inside and eat cookies. Just inch up and slide down. So much fun. The best fun ever.

OMG! Someone save me! This is horrible. Who paints a slide orange? It's like a catastrophe waiting to happen. I'll be a crumpled mess on the bottom by the time it's over. Mom will have to get a new pony. I'll spend weeks in the mending bin with the socks. Help! Help!

[stares off into space for 5 minutes]

Doesn't anyone remember leaving me up here?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...