Thursday, December 19, 2013

Crochet Humor Where'd I Leave That Thing?



Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Where the heck is the that gift? I know I left it over here somewhere. Henry better not have taken it, that was for mom. I picked it out special. I could have gotten the red one or even the little brown one. It would have been a lot less effort to the get the brown one, but I thought "you know what? Mom deserves a blue one." So I spent all day sitting and waiting and waiting and sitting and crawling and sliding until the exact right moment and then
BAM!
I grabbed it and it was mine. And seriously!? Where is it? I can't believe I lost it. I just left her for maybe an hour to dry off. I bet Henry found it and now he's going to claim it for himself and give it to mom. That's so wrong! That was totally my gift.

gosh gosh gosh, I just have to find it!


I see it! It's over here by this large rock. But seriously, that's what you got?

Dude.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...