Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Crochet Amigurumi Octopii Caught! An Octopus Tale



Hey mom! Funny finding you here. Ummmm, we were just looking for you. You know, to say good morning and I could have sworn I saw something crawling around in the sink. Mike suggested that we check it out and there you are, we're in the sink.

But I don't want you to think we were playing in the water or anything. We're not allowed. We're all very aware and would never bend or break the rules. I know it looks like the sink is wet, but that's probably from this morning when you brushed your teeth, we were just investigating the crawling thing.

No, it kind of disappeared. It looked like a spider to me and it was very creepy. I know how you hate black furry creepy things. I bet we scared it away when we came in here to investigate.

Sooooo, anyway, we'll just be going. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...