Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Crochet Thanksgiving The Things May is Thankful For.



One more day until Thanksgiving. Mom says I need to improve by thankfulness wishes from last year, but really, I don't see what's wrong with being thankful for chocolate cream pie and spas. Chocolate cream pie makes everyone happy and there's a enough for sharing and she's always telling me to share more. The wonders of being at a Spa .... well it's indescribable. And spa time always relaxes me enough to put up with my sister Maggie, who by far is the most annoying person.

Ok, ok. here we go:
I am thankful for Uncle Joe, he'll be bringing pie. All kinds of pie. Like chocolate cream pie. Yum.

I am thankful for Cousin Crystal, who will arrive soon and hopefully be bringing her mac and cheese casserole again. (She'll expect a hug, I should prepare for that.)

I am especially thankful for Grandpa and Grandma, they'll bring presents and movies and cookies. (They'll want to play games too. I should go find those board games they like.)

I am thankful for Black Friday shopping, because it'll get mom and dad out of the house right after dinner and they won't see me finish off the chocolate cream pie. Also, they'll be shopping for Christmas presents, so it's a double win for me.

I am thankful for Thanksgiving day football, because then all my annoying brothers (and Maggie who for some reason likes football) will be sequestered in Dad's tiny office watching the game leaving me and Grandma with the house to ourselves. I hope we do mani/pedis again.

And finally, I am thankful for all the nice people in town who took the time to put up their Christmas lights early, because I'll be using the light from their decorations to sneak down to the kitchen and eat all the cookies before anyone else gets a chance. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...