Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Crochet Humor Mick Gets Caught



Oh! uhh Hey Mom! Funny running into you here. Can I get you something?

What am I doing in here? Oh, you know....just cleaning.

Yeah! See how all the bottles are lined up now and I've turning them so you can read the nutritional information. That'll really help you with the diet you're on.

Who told me about the diet? Well May might have mentioned it, but I can't say for sure.

<blinking>

So.....what brings you here?

May wanted cookies? We don't have cookies! I looked everywhere so I know for a fact that there are no cookies.

No, no. I wasn't going to eat them! I was trying to organize them, they belong up here next to me so I was just looking for them so I could put them in the correct location.

OK I'll just be leaving now. See you later mom.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...