Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Amigurumi Crochet Thanksgiving!!




Guffry: This is embarrassing. I'm a prized animal, a trophy. I should be revered by all.
Tom: Just be glad you're on a shelf instead of on the table.

Guffry: How did you swing that anyway? I thought for sure when they caught me hiding under those garbage bags that I was done for.
Tom: Wasn't anything I did, you were lying under the diaper pale bags.

Guffry: That does explain the smell.

[To those who celebrate Thanksgiving and those who don't, to those shopping today and those who aren't, to those who have Turkey and those who have Tofurkey and those who have mac and cheese casserole and hopefully few who don't - have a wonderful day and a wonderful holiday. Best wishes from me to you -- Karin] 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...