Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Amigurumi Doll Getting to Know May




I am May. Not the month may or a representation of the month, just May. As in, my NAME is May.

So many people misunderstand. Anyways, my name is May and I enjoy spending time with friends, gazing longingly out the window, arguing with my friend Mick, playing make believe and helping my friends with their problems.

And I'm a great listener! I listen to my friends all day long. I'm not quite sure what they're saying all the time because it's difficult to stare longingly out the window and pay attention, but I usually get the gist of it during the last five minutes or so.

And I'm great at keeping secrets too! Just yesterday Mick was telling me how he's been stealing food from the pantry and I told him not to worry, his secret was safe with me. And I came up with the best solution to the problem too! I just had my mommy get me cookies from the cupboard when I knew Mich was in there and voila! No more problems. But really, stealing is wrong.

I truly am the best friend to have in the world.

(Big thanks to Vanja Grundmann for the use of her pattern on Ravelry (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sleeping-buddies-lavender-stuffed-dolls) in the creation of May.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...