Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Amigurumi Crochet Bunnies and Coffee



Yeah, I drink coffee. Of course I drink coffee. It takes a lot of caffeine to make my ears stand up like this.

It's not all muscle strength like those other rabbits brag about. There aren't enough muscles in the ear to make them look this good.

No, no, no. All real bunnies count on the strong flavor of coffee and an extra helping of caffeine to keep their ears standing at attention. We don't shy away from the strong stuff either. No wimpy tea for us. A double heaping spoonful of Colombian with a shot of espresso all the way. I drink at least 4 if not 6 cups of it a day.

And bouncing, you know we can't jump without that extra burst of energy. Hell, half the hopping I do is just the jitters taking over. Most of the time I don't even realize I'm moving. But that's the way of it. It's bunny life and you either get with the program or go hang out with floppy. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...