Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Spider Hat




Eek! It's a Spider Hat

I know you guys were starting to think I wouldn't get this one posted right!? Well, I admit it took a LOT longer to get this guy done, but I think he looks awfully cute. This is a bad picture though, in actuality the entire hat is black (not gray like it appears). So it'll look really cool on Halloween.

And not to dissapoint I decided to throw in two other pictures of special orders I completed this week.






 I usually make Kitties in multicolor yarn, but this green kitty looks pretty cute. It has ear flaps to keep ears warm and a neck tie.I don't have this one up on my Etsy site just yet, but am thinking adding it soon.





This cute apple hat was totally different from anything I'd done before, but I do love a challenge. See the cute little worm on the top of the apple. I was having a Zen moment with Sesame Street when I thought of it.

What have you guys been up to this week? Any fun new projects? Are you all decked out for Halloween? I want to hear all about it!

Facebook Page
Twitter Feed
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...