Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bunny Purse!!!


White Hippity Hoppity Bunny Purse

I love the adorable face on this one. And the ears look so realistic. A definite win in my book. I'm wondering about the eyes...what do you think, buttons?

The purse is made entirely of Single Crochet stitch - or at least that's what the creator, Maureen Baldwin, tells me. I'm thinking the cheeks have to be stuffed right? 

Maureen is a self taught crocheter - just like me! - and has quite an assortment of Easter bags for sell in her Esty shop. I'm a fan of the traditional white bunny so this really caught my eye.

But this isn't Maureen's favorite stitch. No she likes texture stitches like bobbles and front or back post double crochet.

Maureen also makes adorable hats - one is shaped like an Acorn!!! making her shop a definite to cruise by. http://www.etsy.com/shop/maurascottage

This wraps up my Easter tribute, but follow my Twitter feed this weekend for hilarious photos of my family in the "bunny hat." I made this when I think I'd had too much coffee (if that's possible!!!) and it just cracks me up every time I look at it. It's currently up on my Etsy shop for sale, but I don't see it selling so I figure, let's have some fun with it right??? Ok, so check back all weekend to see what Mr. Cotton tail is up to and remember to have a fun Earth Day tomorrow!
Crochet By Karin Twitter Feed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...