Monday, April 25, 2011

Administrative Professionals Day


Administrative Professionals Day


As some of you may know, this blog is a hobby, a love, an obsession - but not my full time gig. I'm a desk robot by day, spending 8+ hours reviewing reports, answering my phone and writing letters. So you can understand when I say I have a soft spot for those individuals who answer my calls when I'm busy, help me dodge people I don't want to talk to, mail letters when I can't figure out how to send something registered mail to India, etc etc.

Administrative Professionals are the unsung heroes, the allies, friends and confidants. They are wonderful, bright, creative people and they don't get thanked enough. Sooo I'm including below a few Ideas that I suggest to you with all sincerity. Yes, one or two are might (it is my blog after all), but the rest I have brazenly thieved off of Etsy (which I think is a GREAT place to shop for cool, hand made items). If you like something, click on the picture and it should take you to the shop in question. 

And remember, it's ok to buy your administrative professional some flowers or even some lunch, in fact, it's highly encouraged.


 

A funky Nick Knack bowl in his/her favorite color would make a great desk accessory. 
I keep binder clips in mine!


How about a few flowers to brighten up the cube!


This handsome pen cubby will match any office decor.


Happy Cactus!! Fight the blues with these colorful carefree plants.


For those freezing cold offices (like mine!!), a Cup Cozy will keep your tea or coffee hot longer 
and update any old cup from downtown to uptown!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...